This is one of my favorite meals to cook because the whole family enjoys it! So many people ask me about this recipe. It’s quick, filling, has every food group and is super yummy! I know you will enjoy this recipe:
12 ounces of Barilla Fettucine Pasta
1-2 jars of Bertolli’s Alfredo Sauce 15 ounces
2-3 cups of fresh spinach
1. 12 ounces of fettucine (Bring a large pot of water to a boil). Add pasta and cook according to directions) Drain and add a dash of olive oil. Stir so that noodles are evenly oiled.
2. 12-14 ounces of boneless, skinless chicken breast (2-3 chicken breasts) or substitute raw chicken breast for raw chicken tenders (Slice chicken into small bite size pieces; about 1/4 inch thick).
3. Season chicken with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
4. Heat a large skillet with a tablespoon of olive oil over medium high heat. Add chicken and let it brown for about 1 minute before stirring. After one minute, turn heat down to medium and move pieces around for 2 to 3 minutes so that chicken evenly cooks.
5. Add spinach to chicken and cook for 1-2 minutes until it cooks down.
6. Add 1 jar of Alfredo Sauce to the pot you cooked the noodles in and place on medium low.
7. Add noodles to the pot as well and stir.
8. Add chicken and spinach to the pot and stir. Sauce will soak into noodles just a little. Feel free to add more sauce if you prefer yours more creamy.
9. Let marinate for 1-2 minutes and turn off heat.
10. Serve with garlic bread, bread sticks, and a fresh salad! Get ready. They may ask for seconds!